Latin Name: Beta vulgaris L
Appearance: Red fine powder
Used Part: Root
Test Method: UV
Sieve Analysis: Pass 80 mesh
Shelf Life: 2 years
Beet (Beta vulgaris), also known as rake, is a biennial herb native to the western and southern coasts of Europe. It was transplanted from Sweden to Spain and is a major source of sugar outside sugarcane. Sugar beet originated from the Mediterranean coast. Wild species of coastal beet are the ancestors of cultivated beet. Around 1500 AD, it was introduced into China from Arab countries. Sugar beet was introduced into China in 1906. Sugar beet, leaf beet, root beet and fodder beet are the cultivated species of sugar beet.
1. Beet root meal can nourish the stomach. Because beet root meal contains active substances, it can effectively alleviate symptoms such as gastric ulcer, and can also eliminate water in the abdomen of the human body, alleviate symptoms of abdominal distension.
2. Beet root powder contains a lot of folic acid and iron, which can effectively alleviate the symptoms of anemia. Beet root powder can also treat various blood diseases, effectively improve the pallor and other symptoms.
3. Beet root meal contains a lot of folic acid and vitamins. Friends of pregnant women can eat beet root meal in moderation to supplement nutrition for themselves and their babies.
4. Beet root powder also has the effect of lowering blood lipid. Friends with high blood lipid and fatty liver can eat beet root powder, which can play an auxiliary therapeutic role.
5. Sugarbeet root powder contains a lot of magnesium, which can soften blood vessels, prevent thrombosis, and reduce blood pressure. Sugarbeet root powder can be eaten properly by friends with high blood pressure.
1.Ingredients for food and drink.