Latin Name: Euterpe badiocarpa
Active Ingredient: 5% Anthocyanidin
Appearance: Purple powder
Used Part: Berry
Test Method: HPLC
Sieve Analysis: Pass 80 mesh
Shelf Life: 2 years
Brazilian berry (AaBerry) is a kind of berry growing in the low ripple moist zone of Brazilian Amazon tropical primitive rainforest. It is called "Tree of Life" by local people. Brazilian raspberries are very precious because they grow very slowly and have to grow for 4 to 5 years before they begin to produce Brazilian raspberries.
Brazilberry is rich in antioxidant enzymes, essential fatty acids, aminoacids and cellulose, which help to promote cardiovascular health, reduce cholesterol, and promote digestive health. Minerals such as iron and calcium, vitamin B, vitamin E and a large number of plant nutrients, such as tauroic acid (with strong antioxidant, mutagenic and anticancer properties) and anthocyanin, can be preserved. Protecting the body from damage caused by free radicals and improving the immune system have been recognized as the "healthiest fruit on earth" by the medical community, with high antioxidant effect.
1. Beauty saints: Brazilberries are anti-oxidant and help skin resist aging, including making skin tender, even wrinkling lines, and looking young.
2. Increase memory: Brassica berry fat is good for the brain and good for improving memory.
3. Cholesterol control: Brazilberry contains minerals and proteins in amino acid form, which has been proved to be beneficial to cholesterol control.
4. Preventing free radicals: It can strengthen cell tissue and prevent human body from being infringed by freedom.
5. Help digestive system: After digestive system is strengthened, constipation can be improved.
6. Improving cardiovascular symptoms: The human body, including the heart, circulatory system and cardiovascular system, needs "essential fatty acids". Brazilian berries have good fat, which can provide the "essential fatty acids" needed by the human body and help improve cardiovascular diseases. Brazilberry fat ratios, similar to olive oil, have been shown to help fight heart disease.
1. The application of proanthocyanidins in the field of medicine has a better therapeutic effect on cardiovascular diseases.
2. It can be used in the field of health products to make capsules. It has become one of the top ten best-selling natural plant extract products and enjoys the reputation of "natural health care products" and "pull cosmetics" in the United States.
3. It can be used as a food supplement in the field of food.
4. It is used in the field of cosmetics to make water-based or ointment cosmetics with the effect of tightening skin, anti-wrinkle and freckle removing.