Cranberry Extract

Cranberry Extract

Latin Name:Vaccinium Macrocarpon L
Active Ingredients: 25% OPC
Appearance: Purple fine powder
Used Part: Berry
Test Method: HPLC
Sieve Analysis: Pass 80 mesh
Shelf Life: 2 years

Send InquiryChat Now
Product Details

Introdution.png 

Cranberry is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, anthocyanin, hippuric acid, catechin, vacciniin, and so on. It has excellent antioxidant, antibacterial and purification benefits. In particular, cranberry contains a super hot antioxidant, proanthocyanidin, with its special antioxidant capacity and free muscle cleaners, to avoid cell damage and maintain cell health and vitality. 

Cranberry Extract.png

Function.png

1. cranberry extracts help to inhibit the growth and reproduction of various pathogenic bacteria and prevent these pathogenic bacteria from adhesion to the cells of the urinary tract, such as urinary epithelial cells, to prevent and control the urinary tract infection and to inhibit Helicobacter pylori infection.

2. to help maintain the integrity of the bladder wall and maintain normal pH value of the urethra, reduce the incidence of gastric ulcer and gastric cancer.

3. reduce cardiovascular aging, anti-aging, avoid Alzheimer's disease, beauty and beauty, and maintain skin's youthful health.

Application.png 

1. About 95% of cranberries are processed into products such as juice drinks, sauce, and sweetened dried cranberries. The remaining 5% are sold fresh to consumers.

2. Cranberry juice is a major use of cranberries; it is usually either sweetened to make "cranberry juice cocktail" or blended with other fruit juices to reduce its natural severe tartness.

3. Many cocktails, including the Cosmopolitan, are made with cranberry juice. Cranberry wine is made in some of the cranberry growing regions of the United States from either whole cranberries, cranberry juice or cranberry juice Concentrate.

Process.jpg

Product Process

Packaging.png 

1kg/bag,5kg/bag,or 25kg/drum,or as customer required.

1KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,sealed Aluminum foil bag outside;

5KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard cartons outside;

25KG: Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard drum outside. 

Drum size: 38CM*38CM*51CM/25kg , Drum Net Weight: 2.5KG


Shipping.png 

Shipping: By TNT/DHL/EMS/FEDEX or BY Air/ Sea as per QTY.

Shelf Life: 24 months when properly stored.

Storage: Stored in dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.

Statements: Non-Irradiated, Non-GMO, Non-Allergen.

 

Advagntage.png 

Free sample(20g or enough to detection) and Unconditional assume respons.

100% Natural product, without any synthetize ingredient.

Manufacturer direct supply, provide OEM, R&D service.

ISO/HACCP/KOSHER/GMP/FDA.



Hot Tags: cranberry extract, China, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, in stock, free sample, made in China
Related Products
Inquiry