1. The green tea brewing, water temperature control at about 80 ℃ ~ 90 ℃.If brewing green tea powder to 40 ℃ ~ 60 ℃ or so warm boiling water.The amount is 2 grams of green tea powder with 450cc of boiled water.
2. Do not drink the first brew of tea. Pour it out after shaking with hot water.
3. Make good tea should be drunk in 30 minutes to 60 minutes, otherwise the nutrition in the tea will become unstable.
4. Green tea powder can not bubble too strong, otherwise it will affect the secretion of gastric juice, the best not to drink on an empty stomach.
- The Development Trend Of Plant Extract Industry
- How Spirulina Strengthens The Health Of The Liver
- The Ultimate Goal Of Weight Management Is Health
- Curcumin - A Dynamic Station For Metabolic Health
- A New Focus On Cognitive Health Products
- Weight Loss Tool - Extract Of Garcinia Cambogia...
- Innovation Revolution Of Plant Active Components
- A New Choice Of Immune Health For Fish -- Aloe ...
- The Beauty Can Be Eaten
- Red Wine Extract For Oral Health
- New Year's Day
- New Year Wishes
- The Nice Hopes Of New Year In 2019
- Beadlet Capsules
- Magic Stickers
- Lotus Seed Popcorn
- Basil Seed Beverage
- Sesame Energy Bar
- Super Food 2019
- Broccoli Seed Oil