Twenty-fourth weeks of 2018
When it comes to mulberries, officials can't control their salivary glands for a moment. Mulberries are popular with the public because of their sweet and sour taste. Small mulberry, although small, can release great energy, the mulberry is rich in vitamin B, vitamin C, trace elements, organic acids, amino acids and other kinds of nutrients and biological active ingredients. It has many functions such as thirst, beauty, digestion, prevention and cure, so mulberry has the "folk fruit". Good reputation. In addition, mulberry is also a good source of polyphenols, including flavonoids, anthocyanins, phenolic acids and other small molecular phenolic compounds. Today, let Xiaobian come to share with you the secrets of mulberry polyphenols.
1. anthocyanins: anthocyanins are the most important polyphenols in mulberry fruit, giving a beautiful color of the mulberry. Specifically, it mainly includes anthocyanin 3-O- glucoside (C3G), anthocyanin 3-O- rutin (C3R), anthocyanin 3- o – glucoside and anthocyanin 3-O- reed Ding Gan. C3G content was the highest, accounting for 65.37%. Other anthocyanins such as anthocyanin-3-sophoridine and anthocyanin-3-glucuronide were also found by researchers.
2. flavonoids: there is no doubt that the second mulberry polyphenols belong to flavonol glycosides with a content of about 55.62 -432.38 mg / kg. Flavonoid is mainly in the form of glycosylation, and the structure of flavonol glycosides is complex, including 13 kinds of quercetin derivatives, 5 kinds of anonenol derivatives and methoxyl flavonol analogues, such as Li Su and isomanin. Quercetin glycosides were the most abundant, followed by quercetin 3-O- rutin glycoside and kaempferol 3-O- glucoside.
3. phenolic acids: the content of phenolic acids in mulberry is about 29.52-175.64 mg / kg, with derivatives of hydroxybenzoic acid and hydroxyl cinnamic acid, such as protocatechuic acid, vanilla acid, chlorogenic acid and so on. These phenolic acids usually exist in conjugated forms of esters and glycosides, with few free states. Previous studies have shown that protocatechuic acid has the effect of anti inflammation and liver toxicity, and chlorogenic acid has the effect of reducing weight. In addition, a small amount of quinic acid in mulberry can effectively relieve urinary tract infection.
Other phenols, such as resveratrol derivatives, resveratrol glycosides and paclitaxel, have excellent solubility and functionality, especially antioxidant activity.
1. antioxidant free radical test is the most commonly used method to evaluate antioxidant activity. Studies have shown that mulberry extract can effectively inhibit the release of reactive oxygen species by about 93%. Non-anthocyanidin flavonoids have been shown not only to inhibit lipid oxidation, but also to enhance the antioxidant capacity of blood and liver.
2. reducing blood fat and losing weight - mulberry water extract is beneficial to reduce triglyceride, cholesterol and low density lipoprotein cholesterol in serum and arteries, and can effectively prevent atherosclerosis and obesity.
3. hypoglycemic - mulberry anthocyanin can regulate gene coding, reduce the amount of glucose production, increase the level of phosphorylation, block the synthesis of glycogen, and reduce the incidence of diabetes.
4. anticancer, mulberry polyphenols affect the differentiation and proliferation of cancer cells. The proven mechanisms of cancer include antioxidation, detoxification, induction of apoptosis, anti proliferation and anti angiogenesis activities.
5. The results of protective neuroprotective studies show that mulberry flavonols and flavonoids can help regulate and pass through neural signaling pathways, effectively improving early Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease.
6. liver protection and liver protection - anthocyanin C3G and C3R antioxidation and lowering blood lipid can protect the liver from injury; flavonoids have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti fatigue effects and play a role in retarding the production of some chronic diseases.
June 15, 2018
- The Development Trend Of Plant Extract Industry
- How Spirulina Strengthens The Health Of The Liver
- The Ultimate Goal Of Weight Management Is Health
- Curcumin - A Dynamic Station For Metabolic Health
- A New Focus On Cognitive Health Products
- Weight Loss Tool - Extract Of Garcinia Cambogia...
- Innovation Revolution Of Plant Active Components
- A New Choice Of Immune Health For Fish -- Aloe ...
- The Beauty Can Be Eaten
- Red Wine Extract For Oral Health
- The Prevention Of Cancer Is Rarely Known
- Stop The Pain, The Weed Will Do It
- Does The Sino US Trade War Affect The Plant?
- Men's Health Should Pay More Attention To These...
- Bone Health, Starting From The Fight Against In...
- The Popular Saturated Fatty Acid-MCT
- Application Of Dietary Supplement For Mango-Car...
- Trends In Women's Health Products: Cleanliness,...
- Vegetarianism Is The Best Way To Prevent Disease
- Resveratrol Promotes Blood Circulation In The B...