Alfalfa Grass Powder
Latin Name: Medicago sativa L
Appearance: Green fine powder
Used Part: Grass
Test Method: UV
Sieve Analysis: Pass 80 mesh
Shelf Life: 2 years
Alfalfa is a perennial herb of legume and alfalfa. Alfalfa is rich in high-quality dietary fiber, dietary protein, multivitamins (including vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin E, etc.), various beneficial minerals and bioactive ingredients such as saponins, flavonoids, carotenoids and phenolic acids.
1. Flavonoids: have antioxidant effects
2. Phenolic acids: have antioxidant effects;
3. Carotenoid: it can protect the eyes and prevent degenerative diseases of the eye.
1.The main components of alfalfa leaf powder have the function of digesting crude fiber and eliminating acne.
2. Alfalfa leaf powder contains lots of minerals.
3. Alfalfa leaf powder helps lower cholesterol in the blood and body tissues.
4. Alfalfa leaf powder helps balance PH value.