Sea Buckthorn Powder
Latin Name: Hippophae rhamnoides Linn
Appearance: Yellow fine powder
Used Part: Fruit
Test Method: UV
Sieve Analysis: Pass 80 mesh
Shelf Life: 2 years
Seabuckthorn is a kind of elaeagnus belonging to elaeagaceae.The roots, stems, leaves, flowers and fruits of seabuckthorn, especially the fruits of seabuckthorn, contain abundant nutrients and bioactive substances, which are widely used in various fields.
1. Sea-buckthorn fruit can be used as medicine, which can relieve cough and reduce phlegm, strengthen stomach and eliminate food, promote blood circulation and dispel blood stasis, etc.
2. Medical studies have shown that sea-buckthorn is effective in lowering cholesterol, alleviating angina and preventing coronary atherosclerosis.
3. Sea-buckthorn fruit is sweet and sour and can be eaten directly.
4. Phenolic compounds in sea buckthorn can resist oxidation and keep many bioactive substances active.
5. The leaves and fruits of sand acanthosis contain coumarin, which can enhance the function of capillaries, relieve spasm, antipurpura wind, anesthesia, antipyretic and cholagogue.
6. Flavonoids of sea buckthorn and other active substances have the functions of reducing hypertension, softening vessels and improving blood circulation, preventing and relieving ischemic cerebrovascular diseases, and improving the blood supply and oxygen supply of the brain.
1. Parmaceutical ;
2. Health food ,Beverage & Cosmetics.