Latin Name: Haematococcus Pluvialis
Active Ingredients: 3% Astaxanthin
Appearance: Red fine powder
Used Part: Algae
Test Method: HPLC
Sieve Analysis: Pass 80 mesh
Shelf Life: 2 years
Astaxanthin, also known as astaxanthin and lobster shell pigment, is a carotenoid and the highest level product of carotenoid synthesis. It is dark pink and chemically similar to beta carotene.Beta carotene, lutein, keratin, lycopene and other intermediate products of carotenoid synthesis, astaxanthin has the strongest antioxidant.Astaxanthin has a variety of physiological effects, such as antioxidant, anti-tumor, cancer prevention, enhance immunity, improve vision and other aspects have certain effects.
1. Eye and central nervous system protection.
2. Protection against ultraviolet radiation.
3.Prevent cardiovascular disease.
1. Application in the field of food
2. Application in the field of health care products
3. In the pharmaceutical field, capsules can be added to reduce blood sugar.